This website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
We respect the privacy of individuals and process your personal information confidentially according to the applicable European privacy laws. By continuing browsing our website and/or using or interacting with our services, you are consenting to the use of your information as explained in this policy.
This policy has been updated June 29, 2018. This policy is kept up to date and you can always find the latest version on this webpage.
This web page uses web cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust this in your web browser settings.
What information we are collecting?
In addition to cookie website statistics, we only collect personal information that you voluntarily submit on our website:
- Your name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- The content of your contact request
How do we use the information?
- To process and reply to contact requests
- To present the content of our website in a manner ideal for your device
- To monitor the use of our website and to improve the site functionality and the user experience
- To monitor the efficiency of our sales promotion and marketing campaigns
Only our employees who need the information to complete their work tasks to provide the services of Cyberwatch Oy have the right to use the information. Your information is not disclosed to other organizations for commercial purposes.
How can you contact us?